The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, Partner, Candidate or any association with MyRCloud (myrcloud.com), we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We collect personal information (including your health information) that is necessary for us to provide you with the services you request, manage your requests and improve our business. Such personal information usually includes your name, date of birth, address, email address and telephone numbers. In addition, we may collect the following personal information:
- For recruitment purposes: Your previous work history, performance appraisals, qualifications, information about incidents in the workplace, health information, personal history, opinions from referees, information in relation to absences from work due to leave, illness or other causes and our assessment of you as a prospective candidate for recruitment, including any psychometric or skill testing.
- For payroll purposes: Your employment details, bank account details and other ancillary information that is required to fulfill contractual, legislative, filing and reporting obligations (including the payment of salary and wages).
Wherever necessary, we collect your personal information directly from you, for example in person, over the telephone, by email, when you set up an account with us or complete one of our online or hard copy forms or attend a group session at one of our assessment centres. We may record or listen to telephone calls between you and our consultants in order to improve our services. When this occurs, you have the choice either to end the call, or to ask to be transferred to another line where monitoring or recording does not take place (if this is available). In most situations, we will also obtain your personal information from third parties such as our vendor partners, clients, your referees, educational institutions and current and former employers. We may also automatically collect certain information when you visit our website, some of which may personally identify you. Such information includes the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, your IP address and how you use our website. You may at any time control the settings on your browser to limit the information we may collect from you through cookies. Please note that by limiting collection of certain information through cookies, you may not be able to enjoy certain functions on our website. If you would like to access any of our services on an anonymous basis or withdraw your consent in relation to any personal information provided to us previously, please let us know in writing. If this is possible and lawful, we will take reasonable steps to comply with your request. However, if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services or assistance you require, including arranging suitable interviews for you.
If you provide us with personal information about another individual, before doing so you:
We use the information we collect for different purposes such as to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We collect your personal information and use it for the purpose for which it was provided to us, other related purposes or as permitted or required by law. Such purposes include:
- providing our clients and/or you with our services;
- facilitating placement operations and recruitment opportunities for job applicants, including assessing your application for employment with prospective employers and verifying your information;
- providing you with further information about the recruitment opportunities or services you requested;
- conducting surveys of job applicants in relation to the services we provide;
- providing you with information about Allegis and its activities that are of relevance to you (if you have consented to receive this); and
- any other purpose identified to you at the time of collecting your personal information.
Any personal information you provide to us may be disclosed, if appropriate, to third parties for the purpose of facilitating placement operations, verifying your details, providing payroll services, marketing our services and managing our business. Such third parties may include:
- any of our related entities, affiliates and agents;
- our clients, including your prospective employers and external organisations seeking labour;
- educational institutions and background screening providers to verify your qualifications;
- your referees and current and former employers;
- our third party service providers, contractors and suppliers (such as our IT service providers for hosting databases);
- our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors and lawyers; and
- any other third parties notified to you at the time of collecting your personal information. It is also possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personal information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency's request.
Note that MyRCloud (myrcloud.com) has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold is accurate, "complete" and up-to-date. Please contact us using the contact details below if your details have or are about to change, or if you wish to otherwise update or correct your personal information. We will, on request, provide you with "access to" the personal information we hold about you unless otherwise required or permitted by law. If you would like to access your personal information, please make your request with the subject header “Personal Information Access Request” in writing addressed to our Privacy Officer using the contact details below and provide proof of your identity.
We will take reasonable steps to secure your personal information that we collect and hold. Electronic information is protected by various security measures and stored in a facility which implements international standards. Access to information and databases are restricted to authorised personnel who need access to the information in order to perform their duties. All electronically captured job applicant and client data is passed through a secure site using encryption technology to ensure your personal information is protected if it is sent over the Internet. Please note that we cannot ensure that any information transferred over the Internet is fully secure and we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosure or transfer. It is your responsibility to ensure you protect your personal information (for example, by protecting any usernames and passwords), and you should notify us as soon as possible if you become aware of a security breach.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
MyRCloud (myrcloud.com) does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.